health & wellness
Self-Care Tips Working Women Should Practice During COVID-19 Pandemic
BP World Bureau | May 02 2021
Staying indoors might be an exhausting phase in your life. Trying to maintain a perfect work-life balance itself is hectic. It can affect one's mental and emotional health.
Here are some self-care tips you need to keep in mind to have perfect mental health and work-life balance;
- Do meditation: meditation can help you reduce stress, build emotional strength and improve breathing and emotional health.
- Do daily exercise to maintain your physical health.
- Eating a well-balanced diet and drinking plenty of water can help you when you feel low, stressed out, anxious, or tired.
- Keep a close network of people near you. Stay in touch with family and friends through phone or video call.
- Music therapy helps. So listen to calming or relaxing music. Good music helps people cope with physical and emotional needs.
- Sleep for at least 7-8 hours a day.