It is a great blessing for each person to be able to manage their stress by gardening during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and many are finding ways to make this into a business as well. A plant is like a child. It needs care and love along with food and water. Like children, some are easier to manage but others need extra work.
Here are ways to manage your garden:
- Get rid of those pests and bugs by spraying vinegar mixed in water.
- For the extra shine of the leaves, add used tea leaves into the pot.
- Prepare homemade, nourishing fertiliser with dry leaves, plant waste, and kitchen waste, and also a cup of dried cow dung. Fill up the bucket with water, mix and close the lid, and keep for a month. When using, take a cup of the fertiliser, and mix into double the amount of water, and spray or sprinkle into the pots.
- Get rid of the weeds every alternative day, or every week.
- Water the plants regularly, and do not overwater the indoor plants. You can water them every third day.
Spend as much time as possible in your garden. Happy Gardening!