Health & Wellness

Why Copper Bottles Should Be Washed Properly Before Storing Water

BP World Bureau | Sep 18 2020 02:35:32 PM
Image credits: pinterest

Before using, copper utensils must ideally be cleaned with citric acid and/or tartaric acid properly to remove possible oxidation reactions.

After that, store some water in it overnight, throw it out the next day and then store fresh water in it. 

It is because scientific research links to the consumption of too much copper in water can lead to health issues like diarrhoea, stomach cramps, and vomiting.

It is also important to limit the consumption of copper water to two or three times a day.


Read: Things You Shouldn't Believe To Undergo Healthy Weight Management