Staying indoors might be an exhausting phase in your life. Trying to maintain a perfect work-life balance itself is hectic. It can affect one's mental and emotional health.
Here are some self-care tips you need to keep in mind to have perfect mental health and work-life balance;
1. Do meditation: meditation can help you reduce stress, build emotional strength and improve breathing and emotional health.
2. Do daily exercise to maintain your physical health.
3. Eating a well-balanced diet and drinking plenty of water can help you when you feel low, stressed out, anxious, or tired.
4. Keep a close network of people near you. Stay in touch with family and friends through phone or video call.
5. Music therapy helps. So listen to calming or relaxing music. Good music helps people cope with physical and emotional needs.
6. Sleep for at least 7-8 hours a day.